Book your vacation at Yosemite Inn at Pine Mountain Lake and enjoy Yosemite National Park
We are currently closed due to California stay at home order.
This brand new home on the road to Yosemite National Park provides accommodations up to four (4) and is located on 2.5 acres of beautiful land. It is conveniently located 25 minutes from the gate to Yosemite National Park and right outside the resort community of Pine Mountain Lake. Although the inside of the home is stunning with three complete bedrooms, you might just want to grab a sleeping bag and lay on the deck to take in the breathtakingly clear night skies and view the magic of the starry nights in the Sierras. In the morning, wake up to a cup of coffee and enjoy it on the wrap around deck while again, taking in the beauty of the area. This home has beautiful furnishings and is very comfortable with a peaceful office space and three bedrooms. You can cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie or use the stunning kitchen to cook up some delicious meals.
Wifi is is just a walk away at the Groveland Library, Firefall Coffee and Mountain Sage Coffee Shops, all located on Main Street, walking distance (.5 miles or less).
We love to meet our guests and help make their visit the best it can be. We would be happy to provide any information on the area or give our guests our local insight on great places to visit while in the area. We want our guests to feel free to contact us and we are happy to provide access to the Pine Mountain Lake amenities upon request. If you want complete privacy and don’t want to be bothered, don’t worry, we don’t live on the property and won’t invade your space or bother you in any way. You can have as much or as little interaction as you need.
You’ll be within walking distance of historic downtown Groveland, California where you can enjoy a day at the park, shopping or rent bicycles and travel a little further to the local lakes and other amenities.
If you don’t want to drive to Yosemite, no worries as you can use the YARTS Yosemite Transportation Bus to make the trip (the bus pickup is just a 5 minute walk from the house). Tickets can be purchased online and include admission to the park as well as one free child ride per adult ticket purchased.*YARTS is only available seasonality.
Read what others are saying:
“What a lovely home! Super clean, nice decor, very comfortable and quiet. Tori was an excellent host, communicating timely. She offered suggestions for local restaurants and attractions. Guest pass to Pine Mountain Lake was a hit for our family. We are already planning another trip 🙂 Great place to stay, we will be back.”
Gina, July 2019
“Maison tres agreable et tres bien equipe et au calme dans la nature”
“A fairy tale! The chalet is simply spectacular! New, really big, very clean, silent and in a position to scream! Isolated from other homes, in complete privacy and immersed in a forest with squirrels and other local fauna that makes it all fabulous. Too bad we had to wake up at dawn to visit the Yosemite, otherwise I would have spent the whole day there.”
– “Excelente casa!” La casa es muy confortable y tiene un completo equipamiento.
– Guest, Hector
– “Lovely lodge in a lovely location” Loved the location and the gorgeous lodge. Really didn’t want to leave.
– Guest, Gwenda
– “Explore Yosemite and then relax in luxury!” The location is wonderful, as it is in a cute little town 30 minutes outside of Yosemite National Park. The house is brand new and beautifully decorated. The owners have spared no expense. The beds are extremely comfortable with high end linens. There was even a bottle of chilled wine waiting for us. We did not want to leave. Again, a beautiful new home with high end luxury finishes.
– Guest, Evonne
– “Lance and Tori have a beautiful house that is furnished beautifully and in impeccable condition. It is clear that they put a lot of thought and effort into decorating the house and trying to provide every small thing that a guest might need. The location is very private yet super convenient as it is very close to the cute town of Groveland. Hosts were very communicative and our arrival and departure process was very smooth. Overall, it is a great place to get away that is not too far from Yosemite National Park.”
– Guest, Asim
– “Host was immensely helpful and responsive whenever we had questions. The home is stunning. Everything is brand new. The location is also unbeatable if you’re goal is to get into Yosemite. The town is quaint with not much going on but that’s not why you stay. You stay for a tranquil, luxurious escape with easy access to the beautiful wilderness.”
– Guest, Steve
– “Sehr schönes, liebevoll eingerichtetes und sehr sauberes Haus. Wir hatten nur eine Nacht auf der Durchreise. Wir wären gerne länger geblieben.”
– Guest, Haus
Visit Yosemite National Park today! Our home is perfect for a romantic getaway or family vacation, call us today at 209-962-0500.